Thursday, January 12, 2006

Creatives Have More Fun

Now that I'm off the hooch (see previous post) I can function much more clearly and am feeling a bit more like my old self.

Flurry of announcements to add fun and sparkles to your vida:

**New books that deserve your attention:
Jackie Guerra is an actress, comedienne, and jewelry designer who just launched this book about her battle with weight loss and self esteem. She offers tips for people and a wit to be savored! Check her out.



** Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul
February 7 is the launch date of my crafting goddess comadre Kathy Cano Murillo's new book "Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul". We are planning a special podcast with audience participation so be sure to sign up for the Pocket Comadre to get regular updates on that.

**Look for me in the March Latina Magazine
Only 6 weeks til the March issue of Latina Magazine hits the newsstands with yours truly in it! Do you know how many times I've pitched them and to no avail? Too many. This is such a gift and I'm grateful to be able to share some wonderful tips with Latina readers on... gratitude!

** ABLA (Art By Latina Artists)
This awesome website continues to kick butt with Maria Sanchez at the helm. By the way she has some wonderful new pieces available now. Go to her website and find out how you can be a real art collector by buying some of her work.

**Latina Lista
This is such a great blog! Lista can be translated as "list" (duh) but it also means sharp, smart, on the ball. All that and more. Read it here.

I feel like I've left something out. Be sure to drop me a line if you have something worthwhile for me to plug. Sometimes I feel like i just need my brain wired to blog my thoughts without me having to sit at a keyboard. Ah, the fantasy.

xxoo


ComadreCoaching.com

No comments: