Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Have You Hugged Your Inner Loca Today?

Hooray, hooray, hooray! My new podcast is up and going and I've already gotten some fan mail!

Release Your Inner Loca is an empowering celebration of creativity, community, and culture. My first podcast is an interview with my comadre Crafty Chica on the launching of her new book, Crafty Chica's Art de la Soul.

I plan on doing lots of interviews... what would you like to hear? Who would you like to meet?

I'm rounding up locas (some famous, some up and coming) who live and breathe the Inner Loca Lifestyle: positive people who thrive on and contribute to creativity, community, and culture. If you equate loca with la vida loca, then be prepared for a paradigm shift!

Take a listen here: Release Your Inner Loca Podcast with Nancy Marmolejo.

Learn how to subscribe on the site...

xxoo

Get Kathy's book today!


ComadreCoaching.com

No comments: