Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Now I Can Sleep... The Inner Circle Program is Done!

If you've tried to contact me in the last month, chances are I've had to explain that I'm in the middle of a huge project and...
can we talk some other time?
Can we reschedule that lunch date?
Would it be OK to call you back in... JUNE?

Well, mi gente, I am back and let me say that the journey into the labs of creation was AWESOME.

It started with an inkling. Create a coaching program for my loca entrepreneur comadres who need a boost. But do they want it? What should it focus on?

Then Catherine sent me a survey one day and I realized that I could do the same. Thanks Cath for the push!

Over 400 people responded to the survey, and I found out quite a bit. The majority of my ezine subscribers are women entrepreneurs, mostly Latina. (kinda figured that one...)

They are looking for resources that won't break the bank but will keep them creative, efficient, and on the path to success.

They're willing to pay, but do have worries about investing too much in consulting and coaching.

They are dealing with focus, overwhelm, balancing family... the usual suspects.

So I pored through my resources, hired a great coach/consultant to help me craft the best program possible, and finally am ready to launch it!

Behold, the Comadre Coaching Inner Circle Program... it's ready and waiting for you and your friends!

Take a peek and let me know what you think.

ComadreCoaching.com

No comments: