Friday, February 02, 2007

Daddy Yankee Keeps Following Me

I know I'm irrestistible, but Daddy Yankee is just taking things a little too far. Dude, I'm married with a kid, so are you! Why do you keep showing up on the cover every time I'm in Latina magazine?

Coincidence?
Hmmm.... you decide.



Clue #1:
March 2006, I am a featured expert in an article about stress reduction. I give tips on how making a gratitude list can relieve stress in 5 minutes or less. And look who's on the cover? You got it. Reggaeton hot shot Daddy Yankee. I didn't see a pattern, but who would be looking for one?

Clue #2:
February 2007, I am once again giving expert advice, but this was in the form of a story about how the suckiest job from hell led me to start my wonderful business that is the source of infinite joy in my life. And who is on the cover of Latina Magazine February 2007?
You guessed it. Daddy Yankee.

Perhaps he's following me to pick up a tip or two on work life balance, marketing with less effort, running a well oiled machine of a business. He may even be a Pocket Comadre subscriber and enjoy all those tips and tidbits I share with cool entrepreneurs like himself.

Or maybe he's just stalking me, I don't know.

Daddy, if you're reading this I just want to say that it's great collaborating with you and anytime you or your entourage would like some strategizing on making this superstar business and life of yours even more super, just drop me a line.

If you want to read my synopsis of the Latina magazine article, you can dig deeper into the dish on my a-to-the-hole ex-boss at my other blog, The Savvy Comadre. The title of the article is "Getting Over Being Fired"
---------------------------------------
ComadreCoaching.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, let him follow you but Daddy Yankee aint got NUTHIN on Daddy Paco! haha

Nancita said...

you got that right!